Among the items on the agenda is:
- Appointment of new VPD (downtown Vehicle Parking District) commissioners
- Funding of a little over $40,000 for the Chamber of Commerce
- Funding of $50,000 for the Pomona Economic Opportunity Center (Day Labor Center)
- The widening proposals for the 71 Freeway from the 10 to the 60
- The normal requests for funding for community items (this time holiday event at Ralph Welch Park and Martin Luther King breakfast).
- Along with several other contracts and misc items.