Saturday, January 26, 2008


Apologies for the recent silence. It's been a hectic month -- Christmas; a work conference right after Christmas; 10 days of maternal nursing duty up in the holler; and now I'm about to leave for TWO MONTHS (a work trip to England -- I know, poor baby).

I actually have a mental list of things to post about, and those posts will trickle in. But unless K gets inspired, things are likely to be slow around here...

...which is why I'm issuing an open call for guest bloggers. Ed has agreed to help out, and it would be great to have others as well. If you have a couple of blog posts in you but don't have the time and energy for a blog of your own, make M-M-M-My Pomona Y-Y-Y-Your Pomona. Hell, if you'd just like to reserve the opportunity, even if you end up not posting at all, drop me a line.

In the meantime, I leave you with this little number. I wonder how many heads would explode down at City Hall (and, indeed, in Lincoln Park) if one of us built a castle and hid it completely with hay bales to circumvent the planning department?

No comments: