- E-waste collection in Diamond Bar. Open to Pomona Residents
- Last chance to see the 20th Annual Simply Red Show (dA Center for the Arts) Regular hours are Noon to 5Pm. There is a reception from 6-9PM, but I don't know if it's open to the public.
- Puppet show (2PM) @ The Sturges Center for the Fine Arts, 780 N. E Street, San Bernardino. Check Goddess of Pomona blog. Looks very cool!
- A group of Pomona artists @ 2PM will be painting a tent destined for a family in Darfur. If it rains, the tent can be found at dA Center for the Arts, 252-D S. Main St, otherwise you can see it in front of the Cal Poly Pomona Downtown Center ( 300 block W 2nd street).
- Tour of California finishes in Pasadena.
- Planning Commission/Council Meeting (see John's post below)
- PUSD Board of Education meeting @ 7:30PM Education Center Board Room
- PUSD Community Meeting 6:30-8:00 PM at Pomona High School. To be discussed: Student Achievement, Educational Programs, District Facilities, School Safety and Security