Saturday, February 13, 2010

saturday night fever


We're gonna be at Art Walk tonight -- will we see you there? It's the place to be, especially as Bunny Gunner has a new show opening tonight.

I know you read the MetroPomona blog, but go over and contribute some reasons to love P-Town -- they'll never get to 909 reasons without your help.

This afternoon I met a friend for lunch at Shalizar, the new Persian restaurant at Foothill and Towne Center that replaced the old Persian restaurant, Falcon's Nest. Maybe it was what we ordered, but the food was better than the time K. and I tried Falcon's Nest.

The two of us split an eggplant starter that I can't remember the name of (not baba ganoush), and I had a bowl of Ash-Reshteh (noodle soup). My pal had a chicken stew of some kind I can't recall -- maybe fesenjan? Anyway, everything was very tasty.

No comments: