Friday, February 26, 2010

TOPomona CHEF


My name is Meg, and I am a reality-tv addict.

I don't watch 'em all, but I watch enough to qualify -- Project Runway, Shear Genius, Kitchen Nightmares, Hell's Kitchen, Real World (a story for another day), and the best of the lot, Top Chef.

Lo and behold, Top Chef is coming to Pomona! Ilan Hall, the cute-but-goofy winner of Season 2, is going to be giving a cooking demonstration at Cal Poly, and then serving a three course meal, all for the low, low price of $40. Alas, I can't go -- we'll be driving back from a trip to deep snow -- but you can. And if you do, please take notes and let us know all about it!

Hm... If Top Chef can come to Pomona, why not Real World? There's some great real estate downtown; they could posh it up, the roommates could move in, and they could embarrass themselves at Characters, the Drink, dba, and Acerogami. Quick, someone call MTV!

No comments: