Here we go with another round of Council and commission meetings. YIKES, and I don't even volunteer for any of these positions.
On tonight's City Council agenda:
- 2nd reading of ordinance to further regulate the possession and consumption of alcoholic beverages in public places.
- shuffling some capital improvement funds
- 2009-10 community development block grant programs
- amendment to police furloughs
- first reading of ordinance modifying reimbursement for some emergency responses
- a ticket and passes distribution policy to comply with Fair Political Practices Commission amended regulation
- approval of Fox Theatre Community Events Selection Committee ( let's shorten to the FTCESC.....isn't that so much easier).
- Downtown Parking plan
- monopoly for city towing services
- modify, suspend or revoke CUP for Angelo's pizzeria
- First reading of ordinance to modify Pomona's code regarding water conservation.