Monday, March 16, 2009

Rumor has it...

Spring break just isn't spring break without a little pampering. So, yesterday I enjoyed a 3-hour nap; today I treated myself to a manicure and pedicure. The gal at the salon told me a foot massage place has opened somewhere on Holt near Indian Hill. I drove around a bit this afternoon, but could not find this Brigadoon.

I *L*O*V*E* foot massage parlors. $15 for a one-hour foot massage that -- quite surprisingly given the name of the service -- is a head-to-toe experience. We typically go to the joints in San Gabriel on Valley, but would be delighted to not have to drive in our post-massage lull.

So, this post is really more of a plea: Please let me know if you are privy to the whereabouts of this joint!

4 comments:

Kendy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
caljeffy said...

I don't know if this is the place you are referring to but a new foot massage place just opened next to Stater Bros. on Alvarado and Garey. Look for the signs just north of the recycling drop off. I've been meaning to try it, so let us know if it is any good.

caljeffy said...

Me bad, the place next to Stater Bros. sees to have closed as fast as it opened.

Anonymous said...

They were probably doing more than foot massages..